Luxurious and ultra cosy hand cut sheepskin insoles for wellies, boots and trainers.
- 100% British sheepskin
- Naturally insulating and breathable
- Hand-cut by Winnie Nellie Jessie in the Ribble Valley
Transform your morning dog walk, afternoon gardening, Sunday morning football spectating or entire working day with the natural comfort and warmth of sheepskin insoles.
If you're between sizes please opt for the size above for a snug fit, and each pair can be trimmed to size by you if necessary.
The benefits of sheepskin...
- Sheepskin has temperature-regulating properties which come from the hollow fibres in the fleece of pure natural sheepskin, allowing the material to breathe.
- When sheepskin touches your skin it helps regulate a steady body temperature, and therefore keeps you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Lanolin contained in natural sheepskin is antibacterial, and sheepskin evaporates the excess moisture which can cause smelly feet.
- Sheepskin insoles distribute weight evenly through the wool fibres, giving you more balance, support and cushioning when you walk then other insoles.
- Sheepskin wool promotes blood circulation making removable sheepskin insoles perfect for people who struggle with cold feet or poor circulation.